We at Perma Construction Aid, provides wide range of Perma Bond which is a milky white liquid. It is used as a bonding agent for plasters and as an admixture in cement sand mortars to make a non shrink repair paste. We ensure that our Construction Chemical Bonding is of genuine quality for the purpose of construction works etc.
1) As a bonding agent for cement screeds, render, plaster and concrete.
2) As an admixture in mortars for repair work.
3) As a sealer coat.
1) Many applications in repair works from just one product.
2) Economical when compared with SBR and epoxy products in similar application.
3) Easy to use - The product functions in all critical application methods.
4) Quick drying and strong adhesive property.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1) AS BONDING AGENT:
First dilute Perma Bond with water in the proportion of one volume of to three volume of water and use it as a Primer on the prepared surface and allow it to dry out in 6 hours time or it can be left overnight. Then dilute Perma Bond with water in the proportion of 1:1 and brush apply on the primed surface. This forms the bonding coat. When the bonding coat is still tacky apply the mortar or screed or plaster. To ensure better bond strength the mortar or screed can be admixed with Perma Bond at the rate 5% by weight of cement.
2) AS ADMIXTURE IN REPAIR SCREEDS AND MORTARS:
a) Mix for light duty screeds and repair mortars
|Zone II Sand||150 kg|
|Perma Bond||10 Litres|
b) For heavy duly screeds and Industrial floor repair
|Zone II Sand||75 kg|
|10 mm down granite aggregate||75 kg|
|Perma Bond PVA||15 Litres|
Neat 6-12 m2/Litre, 1:1 Diluted with water 16-24 m2/Litre 1:3 diluted with water 24-40 m2/Litre.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Perma Bond is environmentally safe and has no toxic effect on contact.
Perma Bond is supplied in 1, 2 and 20 Litres Packing.
One year in manufacturers original packing.