Perma Plug is a fast drying mortar available in dry powder form. The product is a blend of special cements graded fillers and chemical set control agents. Perma Plug needs only on site addition of required amount of water just before its use.
- Heavy Duty Plugging : Perma plug is suitable for plugging of prestressing/post tensioning holes or depressions in the pipes, sleepers or girders.
- Repairs of Buildings : Perma plug repairs to corners and edges of high strength concrete structures and general repairs in the building industry.
- Plugging Running Leaks : Because of its strong drying ability, Perma Plug is used to stop leaks from water tanks and leaky basements.
- Sealing Joints : Perma Plug can be effective for filling joints, pointing brick stone masonary and water proofing.
- Easy to Use : Perma Plug is supplied in powder form. It only needs addition of water before use.
- Rapid Drying : This property of the product makes it useful in stopping running water.
- High Strength : Perma Plug hardens to a high strength which is comparable to the strength of the member under repair in hours only.
- Compatibility : Perma Plug is highly compatible in use with all cementitious materials, stone, brick, steel etc.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Make sure the surface to be treated is cleaned as per normal surface preparation, methods for concrete removing, loose particles, deleterious materials etc.
- Damp down the surface.
- Prepare the blend of Perma Plug and water in the proportion of 3 volumes of powder to 1 volume of water and mix to obtain a stiff consistency paste.
- Press in position or trowel the paste to the finishing level and cure normally.
PHYSICAL FORM GREY/OFF WHITE POWDER
MAX. PARTICLE SIZE 600 micron
INITIAL SETTING TIME 1.5 minutes at 200C
YIELD One Kg. powder makes about 550 cc of paste.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Generally, Perma Plug is nontoxic. But still, workers are advised to use gloves in hands and avoid direct contact of the product with skin. In any accidental cases like powder on skin or eyes, wash the powder content with plenty of clean water immediately. Go for medical treatment in case of prolong irritation.
Perma Plug is available in 1 kg, 10 kgs and 25 kgs packings.
Store Perma Plug in a cool dry place to keep away from moisture. Sealed packs have a shelf life of 12 months.